Once we have lived one minute, we have a history. In that history, we have had interactions with others. We are influenced by those closest to us. We look at their patterns and project the same upon ourselves due to our close proximity to them. It’s a trap and a lie. God’s promises are the truth, and we need to begin thinking like God thinks instead of looking at the circumstances around us.
Draw A Line In The Sand
When we renew our minds, we cut the strings and let God take the burden. We say, “No, this self-war is going to stop because all my needs are met in Christ Jesus.”
I Reprogram My Mind By Saying Things Such As:
– With long life, he will satisfy me and show me the salvation of the Lord (Psalm 91:16)
– I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)
– I am blessed wherever I go, both coming in and going out (Deuteronomy 28:6)
– God has plans for me, for good and not evil, to give me a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11)
– I am chosen. God appointed me to go and produce lasting fruit… (John 15:16)
Lord, I decree and declare that each person reading this chooses a new way of thinking. They choose YOUR way, your word, and you truth over the facts of their circumstances and history. I declare that their past does not determine their future. And in this new programming, they embrace the joy and hope of your promises. Amen!