The Monday mindset is where people have a negative attitude toward Monday while Friday is so beloved that it has an acronym, TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday). We need to do that with Monday because how we choose to view this day makes all the difference.
Think Positive To Get Momentum
Monday should be a launching pad into something great. We should thank God that it’s Monday. And view Monday as a fun day full of possibilities and opportunities. We need to start the day in a positive light that gives us the forward momentum to thrust us into the rest of the week.
Consider A New Perspective
1. It’s a day of new beginnings
2. It’s a new opportunity to apply what you learned from God on Sunday
3. It’s a new opportunity to start working out
4. It’s a new opportunity to start spending time with God
5. It’s a new opportunity to start drinking water
6. It’s a new opportunity to start smiling
7. It’s a new opportunity to be thankful
8. It’s a new opportunity to set boundaries
9. It’s a new opportunity to refocus
10. The best of all, it leads into Tuesday which is full of even more opportunities!
Father, I decree and declare over my friends that you will bless them, that you will favor them, that they are qualified, and anointed. God, I thank you that as we go into Monday, we’re expecting this to be a supernatural and prolific week. God, I decree and declare over everyone reading this today that you will work all things together for their good, and that they will see that the rest of their life truly is the best of their life. In Jesus name. Amen!