Are you disqualified or do you disqualify YOURSELF?
How often do we disqualify ourselves from being greatly used by God due to the pain and problems of our past?
Have you ever been overwhelmed by the shame of your own past failures? God’s grace will allow you to requalify yourself and to be used in extraordinary ways!
Consider some of the people in the bible that God used and the failings they had in their lives:
1. Noah was a drunk – Genesis 9:21
2. Jacob was a liar – Genesis 27
3. Joseph was abused – Genesis 37:22-28
4. Moses stuttered – Exodus 4:10
5. Rahab was a prostitute – Joshua 2:1
6. David had an affair and was a murderer – 2 Samuel 11, 14-17
7. Job went bankrupt – Job 1:21
8. Peter denied Christ – Mark 14:71
9. The Samaritan woman was divorced more than once – John 4:17-18
10. Samson had long hair and was a womanizer – Judges 16:5-17
I have watched many people make it to the top of their ranks even though they have major failures in the past such as drugs, addiction, adultery, and alcoholism.
They did not allow the shame & blame to maim their game!
Do not disqualify yourself when God has qualified YOU!